Whitaker Hall was added to the sanctuary/classroom portion in 1987 and dedicated in 1991. It was funded in large part with a generous bequest by W. Murray Whitaker which made this Fellowship Hall possible and for whom it is named.
OCCUPANCY LOAD 205
GUIDELINES FOR WHITAKER HALL
TRENTON UNITED METHODIST CHURCH FACILITIES
1. For Members – This includes a member or their children. The fee will be $25.00 for the use of this facility for each non- church use, provided the facility is left clean to the satisfaction of the person(s) in charge of the rental. This does not include wedding receptions for members and their children.
2. Non-Members – The fee will be $50.00 per day or portion of a day.
3. Garbage and trash is to be removed from the premise.
4. No alcohol, drugs, or improper conduct will be permitted.
5. Church members have first priority for the use of this facility.
6. No charge for a church related function will be made.
7. Only formica top folding tables (4) are available for loan to members and they will be responsible for their return and care. Chairs may be loaned to members who will be responsible for repair or exact replacement in case of damage or loss.
8. The Trustees may amend these rules depending upon the circumstances of each rental request.
9. No use will be granted when it is not consistent with the Social Principles and ecumenical objectives of the United MethodistChurch.
1. No charge will be made for any funeral held in the church Sanctuary.
2. No charge is made for weddings for members or their children.
3. A $100.00 fee will be charged for non-member weddings. This ruling can be
amended at the pleasure of the Trustees.
CONTACT PERSON: Pastor Jun (email@example.com)
Last updates: 09/01/2021